Dear Lexa,

I'm glad to hear that 10 Hz increments are at least being considered. That would be a big help. Even the K2 has 10 Hz increments.

But there is still the issue of the highest pitch allowed. Different people have very different ears. For me, the higher tones are much easier to hear, probably because of some hearing loss at midrange frequencies. It seems that an 800 Hz top is just too low. A top of 1000 Hz or more would be much better for some of us.

Wayne, is a raising of the top from 800 to 1000 or higher being considered? Is it even possible?

73,
Oliver Johns
W6ODJ