Dave Blaschke wrote:

> I have a question: after downloading and installing PowerSDR/IF I
> find that launching it shown no GUI for the program. But I can see it
> in Windows Task Manager, running as a process. I' must be missing
> something here. Can someone give me some assistance with this.

Dave did you accidentally post to the wrong list?  I would try the LP-PAN
list but Scott WU2X might be your best bet.  Not sure I've ever seen him
post here (don't think he has a K3) but he's definitely on LP-PAN:

No problems here with PowerSDR/HRD even on an old 1 GHz computer.  LP-PAN
also works great with Winrad, Rocky and Skimmer.

73,  Bill