Hallo Eric & Reflector,

Finally, I lobbied Eric about looking at the KPA1500 and KPA800 amp project once again and while being politely non-committal about their future, I suspect that those of you harboring any interest in them, should let Eric know your thoughts as he is listening right now!

An exchange between Wayne and myself back on K3 Announcement Day:

DD5FZ> 4) Is the K3 available with an optional KPA1500? hi hi

Wayne> Don't we wish  :)
Wayne>
Wayne> Most engineering staff members were redirected to the
Wayne> K3 project, which actually started before the amp, and
Wayne> which we decided should be finished first. But we'll go
Wayne> back to the amp as time permits. Sorry, can't give you
Wayne> a date....

Oh yes, I still do wish....

vy 73 de toby
--