Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of wiring a stereo jack onto old faithful monoral headphones for use on the K3. (The phones are not reversible when worn).

When the sub receiver arrives, I want the main receiver in the left channel and the sub receiver in the right channel.

For K3 use with a stereo plug, is the left channel on the jack tip or the jack sleeve?

I could not find any information in the owners or assembly manuals on this. It may be in there but I cold not find it.

Please no speculation as I need to know for certain so I don't have to do this over again.

Reply on or off the reflector.

Thanks in advance.

73 de N1LQ-Dave