My K3 is keeping me busy so my K2 is idle.  So its time to sell.
K2 SN 1653 with
KAT2
KAF2
KNB2
K160 RX
All manuals

This K2 is set up for CW only at present. I did most Rev. "B" upgrades that pertains to QRP CW operating. Everything works as per Elecraft specs. except for very low output on 160 M. where I only get about one half watt output power. Receive seems to work well on 160 M. I have worked several states QRPp on this band but have not done any troubleshooting. The K2 appears to be in like new condition with no dings or scratches and has only been used at home. Non smoking, both the rig and the operator. I will sell for $500. including UPS ground packing and shipping to CONUS.
Thanks and 73
Rick Dettinger
K7MW