-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John W2XS
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 21:13
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: Automatic Character Spacing

I would like to second that request.  I still use the CMOS Super Keyer 1
which came after the Accukeyer and it has ACS which I miss when using the K2
and (soon - maybe this weekend - 35% assembled so far) K3. Once you get used
to ACS, it is hard to do without it.  The K1EL, NorCal, and PK4 keyers, and
others, have ACS.

73,

John W2XS

(BTW - IMHO - the software implementation of ACS in the Logikeyers, direct
descendants of the CMOS Super Keyer, is not as good as the older,
hardware-only implementation).