Hi,

Had to throw my 2 cents worth in. Personally I would welcome a shift to USB
on the lower bands, but I am not very optimistic it will happen. With DSP,
adding LSB to any radio is practically without cost (example K3: nil (ALT is
required by some CW ops) except for a few engineering hours) so there is no
great incentive for manufacturers to drop the LSB selection. I operate
mainly above 10MHz so I find that the few times I go on the lower bands, I
am a klutz tuning because my brain tells me to tune in the opposite
direction of what is actually needed. So here is a request for a new
feature: An option to reverse the tuning direction of the tuning knob (per
band). Anybody else feeling a need for this luxury feature?

Knut - AB2TC