-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 7:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] N4PY software for K3 now available

> Do you speak with personal experience or simply speculation?

I know from dealing with the support issues that it will not access
virtual/USB ports that have 32-bit drivers.  This is due entirely to
operating system considerations with 16 bit
code.

> I believe Carl offers a 10 day free trial, so you can try it before
> committing to it,

That's good.  I did not see anything about a 10 day trial in my last (quick)
look at the web site.  Given that it is 16 bit code, I would recommend
anyone using XP or Vista make sure that there are no problems in their
installation.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV