Hello all,

I finished the first leg (27M) of my Four-Part Footsteps to Maryland AT
QRP Hike. I now will hike and play qrp on the second leg. The plan is to
hike from Boiling Springs, PA to Pine Grove Furnace State Park, PA. This
will be around a twenty-mile hike on the Appalachian Trail. I will take
my "Pimped-Out" Elecraft KX1 Radio with me and operate late afternoons,
early evenings and mornings. Listen for WA3WSJ around 7.030mhz,
10.117mhz and 14.060mhz.

Call:    WA3WSJ
Dates:   6/11 - 6/14
Place:   Appalachian Trail in PA
Freq:    7.030mhz, 10.117mhz & 14.060mhz +- qrm

I will send out my special Kangaroo Ed QSL Card to all who send me a qsl
card. Check it out at http://wa3wsj.homestead.com

72,

Kangaroo Ed, WA3WSJ