Hello Group,

Please excuse me for the band width first.

I am considering building a XV432.  Although I am very happy with my XV144, I
have not seen any user report either in this reflector or in www.eham.net

If any of you have used it, I would be grateful if you could let me have your
comments especially the frequency stability.

If I can make the decision very soon, I shall be able to let the XV432 to be
shipped together with my second K3.  This will save me some shipping cost.

Your comments either through this mail reflector or off the list will be much
appreciated.

TNX and 73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

      Yahoo! Mail具備一流的網上安全保護功能,請前往 http://hk.antispam.yahoo.com/ 了解更多相關資訊!