I downloaded the latest and greatest update utility today (1.1.6.3) and attempted to upload the latest firmware. The update started normally and then froze. The utility now will not work at all. It will not allow me to switch com ports or anything else, Any attempt to do anything put the software in not responding error. So now my K3 is not working ;-(. My computer is a laptop with Vista OS, the usb to serial was ordered from Elecraft ,I have checked my com ports and they appear to be fine. K3 serial # 168. This is the first problem I have had with firmware uploads, any ideas? Thanks Gary W4GNS