Hi,

Something else I've been meaning to mention for a while and I've not
pinned down the exact circumstances yet.  Occasionally when changing to
SSB the CMP and ALC doesn't seem as lively as normal.  Just by turning the
mic gain up a unit and then back to the previous setting i.e.. from 25 to
26 then back to 25 the liveliness seems to return.

I've not noticed if the measured output changes, as mentioned above, not
fully characterised yet but something is happening.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO