I have a KPA-100 that is not putting out any power. The K2 operates fine using the standard "QRP" power (up to 10 watts). Power is good and the SWR is low. When the power control is advanced to bring in the KPA-100 (relay "click"), the power reading immediately goes to "1" and there is no power output. The KPA-100 is recognized and the PA is turned "ON" in the setup menu. Everything else appears normal .This is a used KPA-100 and there are no obvious signs of damage; the construction quality looks to be excellent. The previous owner said there was no history of problems.

Any quick ideas on where to start the troubleshooting process? I have some "hobbyist" test equipment and "modest to good" troubleshooting skills.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Dave White, VE6DRW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]