Has anyone else noticed that when in CW mode and in RX, if you turn on your
computer which is connected to the rig or disconnect the USB cable the rig
will start sending da's continuously? My conditions are K3 firmware 2.02
Windows XP home edition and a USB/serial converter. This strange operation
has been happening also when I wake my laptop from "sleep mode".

Mike N8XPQ
K3 #248

-----
Mike Koetje N8XPQ