I am in the process of trying to mate a Heil PR-40 to my new K3.  I do have a
mic cable wired for Kenwood use. A couple of questions…..

1.      Is there any advantage to using the mic connection on the back, versus
the front.

2.      If the back connection is made I assume I use the “mic mono” and “ PTT
In” connections. How are these connectors configured from the kenwood cable?

Tnx & 73 de Paul NN5G