I was waiting and waiting for the K3 and ended up buying a Yaesu
FT-2000D.  The FT-2000D is a great rig, and I like it for sure.  Now
my new K3 arrived, but I can't really afford to keep both.

I wonder if I could get it built before field day, if so, it would be
a great time to test both rigs and see which I like better.

I could probably get a small premium for it if I sold it

I could probably sell the FT-2000D and get most of what I paid for it back.

Decisions, Decisions.

Comments from the peanut gallery?

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R