Brilliant, I never even thought of eBay - I just purchased that - Thank you. I already have a temp controlled iron so didn't really need the one that comes with, but I'll see what its like anyway (I could always sell it on eBay :-)
--
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that,
you've got it made. -Groucho Marx