-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Harris
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:54 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] No field day this year for W0CZ

Hi Brett,

A pity you quoted me as well on this one.  Actually I don't have a problem
with the Katigram stuff, at least it relates to K3's and doesn't start an
interminable OT thread.  I was keen to see progress towards my own K3
despatch.

I can make all the trouble I need myself without help from others!

Regards,

Mike VP8NO