Congratulations Jose,
I'm happy to hear that you will soon be receiving your two K3's with 2nd
receiver options.  That’s very good news!

I assume that all of us who have a KRX3 on back-order prior to K3 S/N 423
will receive our 2nd RX option within the next 2 weeks also??

I wonder Elecraft if that is correct?
Frank - W6NEK, K3 S/N 312, KRX3 back-ordered on May 5th, 2007