Folks,

I noticed recently that when I set my K2 to xxxx.00 and then press the RATE button to change the display to xxxx.0, the following happens:

When I tune one way (can't remember if it's up or down) to xxxx.y and then press the RATE button again, I see something like xxxx.y0 This is what I'd expect.

But when I tune the other way to xxxx.z and then press the RATE button again, I see something like xxxx.z5

It seems that the K2 is adding a 5 in the last digit when tuning in one direction (and not the other) with the last digit hidden. This I do not expect.

Is this normal?  Sure is annoying.

73,

Oliver Johns
W6ODJ