Hello,

My second K3 have just arrived.  Elecraft charged me a USPS cost of US$145
whereas the postal mark only indicated a postage of US$125.

Out of my curiosity, I raised this to Lisa who confirmed that the extra US$20
is for handling charge of Elecraft.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

--- 2008年6月26日 星期四,G4ILO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 寫道﹕