I was somewhat fearful of taking my K3 to field day without "protection".....
we all know how important that is these days. :)

So I made a "field case" for th K3 ... and one for a pair of 7ah batteries....
all fits into pelican 1520....

Aside from a minor concern of not adequately cooling the right side panel with the
pair of regulators mounted...( wayne??),  I think I covered all the bases....

Still working on 'finishing' the case and integrate a pair of speakers in the lid...

take a look
bill

K3  field case
http://picasaweb.google.com/Bill.SteffeySr/ElecraftK3FieldCase