A.K.Forrest wrote:

> Dear All.
>
> operating a K3 with latest beta firmware, using PSK on data modes with
> MixW. The frequency display on MixW now shows incorrect frequencies for
> the signals received in data mode. On SSB frequencies displayed appear
> correct. On data they appear about 3KHz low and on data reverse about
> 3KHz high. This tested on 20m band.  Everything OK before update.
>
> Anyone else seeing this behaviour? or is it me that has the problem?

I don't normally use MixW any more but I just fired it up to check, and it
seems OK to me. With the transceiver set to 14.072.000 MixW is showin
exactly that in its frequency display window, and the waterfall is showing a
chunk of band centered on 14071, which is correct assuming that the K3 uses
LSB in data mode.

The K3 was erroneously reporting the data modes as reversed, and this was
corrected in the latest firmware release. I suspect that this might have
something to do with your problem, but since I can't see the problem myself
I'm not sure what it is. Perhaps you used the options in the CAT setup
screen to compensate for the previously incorrect frequency offset, and now
need to take that settimg out. The CAT correction options are all 0 in my
case.

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com