Hi David,

I have the 10 watt version and I've noticed that mine jumps between the frequency and power display setting every once in a while. It will also jump between frequency and keyer speed setting too. It doesn't happen very often and when it does, I just ignore it. I figure it's just a glitch. All part of having computers and radios mixed together. :-) I know that may not be a satisfactory answer but, I just don't worry about it since it doesn't affect how my K2 operates. If the power output and keying speed were to change because, of it then I would be concerned.

Gary, N7HTS

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:24:56 -0700 (PDT)