To: "'K2ZLS'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <ELECRAFT@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] [K3] UTILITY Improvements

I've heard this request before. It's being considered. It requires support
work in the MCU firmware as well as the K3 Utility.

I'm not sure whether this should be part of the K3 Utility (whose function
is firmware loading and initial setup configuration) and a more general
program like Ham Radio Deluxe that is an "operational support - connected
all the time" sort of program.  Maybe memory save/restore belongs in that
category of program.

Dick, K6KR