This is probably the least off topic subject which has ever appeared on the
Elecraft Reflector!

I was unsure how many knew of Tom's impending surgery but now that the subject
as been broached I wish to add my best wishes to the lengthening list.

Please get well quick Tom.  We miss you on the Elecraft Net very much.  While
you are recovering I am sure we can get a set of paddles in your hand and a rig
in front of you.  I wish to take you up on your promise for more 'OUCH' on my
road to CW proficiency.  With your help I may be able to become worthy of Net
Control Operator 5th Class.

Until we meet again on the air I wish you an easy surgery and a quick and pain
free recovery.
   Good luck Tom,
      Your friend,
         Kevin.

P.S.  All the best to the angel you live with named Jeri!
   K.