Morse code legends for button pushes would probably be very useful to
those who have vision problems (I don't).

But ergonomics counts for an awful lot, too. Especially during long
sessions at the rig. Being able to access functions without
consciously searching for the buttons and then having to shift focus
to the display to see what state those buttons are in... this
admittedly tiny effort does add up over time. So, I'd place
audible/Morse feedback somehat above coolness factor, if not exactly
top priority.

Also, compared to the K2, the K3 buttons don't have the same
satisfactory tactile snap. Even a simple short tone upon button push
would add a lot to the operating experience I believe. I'm looking
forward to this feature but no, it isn't a top priority.

73,
Drew
AF2Z