We had 2 K3s as our main stations in a 2A effort from K5WA in South Texas.
The GOTA station had a K2/100.  We had 1650 HF CW QSOs and 1 SSB QSO.  (We
REALLY don't like SSB in our club  ;-)   )

We stood up 2 60' Rohn 25 towers and had a 2 element 40M delta loop pointing
NE, 2 separate 40M rotatable dipoles @ 60' (a Force 12 and a Cushcraft), a
204BA pointed NE @ 50', a Tribander pointed NW @ 45', a Tennadyne T-6
Tribander @35' pointed NE and an 80M dipole at 50'.  We also had a 4 element
6M antenna for about 50 SSB Qs by our GOTA station and some visiting Boy
Scouts.

The K3s impressed everyone who tried them and were very solid in our 104
degree F South Texas heat.  Way to go Elecraft!!!

Bob K5WA

Houston, Texas