hi im haveing truble contacting elecraft. i had a email from lisa on the 27/06 08. she was haveing truble getting emails to me. they kept bouncing back i dont know why i have replyed to her request and sent other emails but not a word. if anyone is on here from elecraft hq please let lisa know i can confirm the invoice but she missed
n-gen off the list please add to shipment and if possable let me know ups
tracking no thanks for help chris g0wfh