Totally agree.  I was somewhat appreciative that FD helped me find the
problem as soon as possible and was wondering if solid type TX would be
a good way to do an accelerated test.  From what I'm hearing now and I
agree a FD simulation w/ full QSK running is probably more real world.

You are correct in that all I really want to do is find any underlying
problems quickly so that I can be assured that I'm out of the 0.1%.

>From reading the list I know that the K3 is a brute and they just flat
out don't die!  I just wanna make sure that after getting one that did
that I've chased out all the demons...  :)

~Brett