I'm wondering what those who have installed the 2nd RX in their K3 think of the procedure? I took a quick look at the manual and it seems like you have to take half the radio apart for this.
I'm not crazy about pulling the front panel apart for one.
Dave N8AG

Drat! I just downloaded the manual and indeed...
Mounting the front panel on the main board was the only part I did NOT like when putting the K3 together. I was glad to jump that hurdle but now we need to do it again. I think it is a tricky situation and I feared I might had bent a pin. The headers connect really tight so you need to apply some force. It's hard to see if both the headers are aligned head to head. When misaligned and unleashing manpower...

I'm hoping to find several places on the chassis to draw a thin line with a fine marker so I can see the alignement between both parts when reassembling. Or is there an easy way to align the headers in both planes and visually check before pushing?

73 de Franki ON5ZO