Sorry for the added bandwidth but for worry of the rig getting broken I
vote to no have a fix implemented.  In my mind I consider the 20 meter
band below the 10 meter band.  So yes when I press DOWN on a band switch
I expect to go to lower frequencies.  I'm sure there are many who think
I'm dumb for it but I do believe that the 20 meter band is BELOW the 10
meter band.