Is there an easy way for the KRC2 and K3 to give an output for 6m? My problem
- quite common I expect, is to switch antennas between HF and 6m. I bought a
KRC2 and have just finished building it. However,I find there is not a 6m
output. I suppose I could work on the NOT 6m principle and energise a relay
based on it being any other band but that limits things a little.

It should be simple using the KRC2 configuration utility, but that has not
yet heard of the 6m band.

Mike