Mike Penkas wrote:
I have 2 SEC1223's and no hash. I also have an Astron RS35 and RS50 linear supplies. Sometimes the magnetic hum from them drives me crazy. The little cork pads Astron puts in them to alleviate this
does not help much. I keep them under the closed console on the floor.
                     Mike  WA8EBM

Sorry to disagree but the SEC1223 is far from quiet. However it can
be made much better by modifications. The DC side needs much better filtering, also some work can be done on the AC side.

73 Jim SM2EKM