I am afraid that any changes of any steps of anything (from 50Hz to 25 or 10Hz) have to do something with changes of DSP granularity to 10Hz declared by Wayne as part of some leter f/w updates.

So we have to keep all ideas for that time after this change....

73!
Lexa, OK1DST
K3/10 #727

Tom Childers, N5GE napsal(a):
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 07:09:49 +0100, Ian White GM3SEK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>