They can keep Comcast and use a free Google or Hotmail account.

Bob Serwy - N9RS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Kopp
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:16 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: ISP problems

No, Comcast is the worst, by far!  (:-))

It's impossible for Rose to reach her case and cover customers that are
Comcast subscribers.  This is why you see an occasional "broadcast" message
from her to a list member.  From the customer's viewpoint it just looks like
she's not responded to a request, and that's "bad for business". (;-)

We have a number of Comcast subscribers on our personal mailing list and
their messages always bounce.

Additionally ... for some ... an alternate ISP simply doesn't exist and the
only alternative is a dial-up ISP.

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]