Example, I am in FM06, but my mailing address places me in FM05.

73,
Don W3FPR

Tom Childers, N5GE wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:28:50 -0700, "Dave G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

According to f6fvy.free.fr/qthLocator/ I'm in DN06ih
According to other sites/locator programs (e.g. several satellite programs) I'm in DN06ig
~1/2 mile difference.... !!

Some of them may be using your zip code from QRZ.  That's how QRZ calculates
your Grid Square and most of them get it from there.

Go to this URL and read how you can make your correct grid square show up on
QRZ: http://www.qrz.com/i/coordinates.html