Richard

While I don't use it often, my K3 works just fine with my Acom 1000 Amplifier. The Acom has low Voltage/current keying and I just use a straight phono to phono cable between the two. No, ALC or loop-back connection.

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80
----------------
Anyone out there using a QRO with the K3? I can't seem to get the amp
working with the K3. I have previously used the amp with the 480HX, 1000MP
and 706 MIIG. I am using the key out circuit on the back which does
activate the relay in the amp but when I release the ptt, the amp stays in
transmit and will not release. Before I did use the ALC circuit with the
amp but I have been told I do not need to use an ALC circuit with the K3.
Do I need a separate t/r relay between the radio and the amp? Is there some
other menu item I have overlooked? Any help will be appreciated.

73, Richard
N4WDU