A quick note. I operated casually with my K3 barefoot, CW only, for about two hours. I was using full break-in. One feature that I noticed was the ability to tune the subreceiver while CQing and actually find other stations while transmitting. Of course, I couldn't make out fully what was being said, but could find a station and get little snippets of their transmission, then listen to them fully after my CQ stopped. Never tried this with other rigs, but it was fun with the K3 and full break-in. 73, andy, ae6y