I have noticed what you describe below with all versions of firmware.  I have
verified that it occurs both on transmit and receive.  At the most you could
be 99Hz off of your displayed freq. If you were at say 14.200099 in the fine
mode and then switched to coarse display of 142000 you would actually be
transmitting and receiving on 14.200099.  The 99Hz will always be there even
if you move the VFO.  I find this irritating but since I am aware of it I
can work around it.  I hope that it will merit a future update

73, Ken N0QO