I was surprised to work DX on 10m over the weekend. Several countries in Europe on 10m, as well as Morocco. Portugal on 6m, my first 6m contact.

David Wilburn
K4DGW

Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:
...there is a cure for poor band conditions: a new K3.  Even if there are no
signals I can switch the NR on and off. Amazing. I wish every rig had NR
like the K3. I bet that would put a few more people on the bands.

73,
Drew
AF2Z

I find the low frequency bands (160, 80, 40 and occasionally 20) a great
deal of fun with frequent surprises during sunspot minima.
But I'm not hung up on getting a 5/9 report from outer "somewhere else" on a
distant continent every time I get on  the air, and don't mind spending a
while tuning around on a seemingly-dead band.

Ron AC7AC