<snip>

>Wow, a contrarian view of the solar cycle from a NASA physicist,
>standing firm against the "growing buzz in lay and academic circles".

>Or is it.

>Since the recent "clarification" of Administrator Michael D. Griffin's
>heretical view on global warming the number of NASA people who are
>willing to take a public position against any aspect of the global
>warming dogma are probably fewer than the number of sunspots in July.
>I don't think you will be hearing any of them speculating about the
>possibility of another Maunder Minimum, however interesting and
>informative such speculation would be.

<snip>

Obviously, the current sunspot cycle, as well as global warming and the
precessing of the poles, is caused by the Bush administration and the big
oil companies.  Where is Al Gore when you need him?<G>

These problems, however, are the least of our worries.  Check out the
following:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s5i7193

73 de nn0b,

--Steve