Bob Tellefsen wrote:
> Thanks Jim
> I've heard good things about their products.
> Glad yours is working well.
> I'm going to try patching in my Ameco PT-2
> preamp, just as an experiment.  I'll probably go
> ahead and build my little J310 preamp though.
> 73, Bob N6WG

I used to recommend LNA TECHNOLOGY as the best provider of 6m preamps, but
since they
have gone out of business, I have been pleased with the units provided by
Hamtronics:

http://www.hamtronics.com/lnk.htm

Since the K3 provides a receive-only line for insertion of a preamp, a simple
inexpensive preamp is all that is required to add sensitivity on 6m.

GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8)
P.O. Box 73