My K3 (kit form) is soon ready to be shipped. A friend of mine is in the US
though and I was going to ask him to bring it home in his suitcase.
Could anyone tell me how big the boxes are? I assume it can be taken out of
the 'main box' (if there is such a thing) and maybe distributed various
places in a suitcase. Or... will it be too much? The K2 box was extrememly
small  but I assume the K3 to be a bit bigger.

Are - LB3SA
KX1 - K2 - K3 on order