Hi John,

There is a bug in the version on the Elecraft site that is causing this problem
on some systems.

Try downloading this file and give it a try:

http://sight.net/K3/K3Util/6-26-2008/Mac/K3UtilityOSX1163.zip

Let me know if this cures the problem and I'll get this version posted on the
Elecraft site.

tnx,

David, W4SMT