Hi Everyone

I just loaded Beta 2.20/1.88.

IMO the AGC is now virtually PERFECT. (I was actually expecting to be disappointed with it. Absolutely the opposite.)

Running my SLP at 7 and THR at 6. I may run it at SLP 8 and THR 5. I'm not sure yet. The linearity of the new SLP function works very well.

My AF is on high range and running at 9 O'clock position.

The NR audio level seems much improved and balanced between engaged and not engaged, perhaps even a little too loud with NR engaged. I like it.

Elecraft, your radio and your support is amazing.

I hope that you are having as much fun in your work as I am in playing with your results.

My $.02. I realize that others may not feel the same about Beta 2.20. You should try experimenting with the AGC SLP and THR settings to see how they change how various signals sound from the receiver.

73 de N1LQ-Dave