I have noted that my Elecraft daily digests are being truncated more

frequently lately.  I don't know if this is an issue with my Comcast.net

server or some Outlook setting.  Anyone else have this problem?  I really

don't want a continuous stream of individual messages.  Please reply offline

as your reply via mailman.qth.net may be truncated and I may never see it.

Jim,

This may not be much consolation, since I, too am using Comcast, but it
happens to me MOST of the time. My digests seldom make it past message 30.
It must be a Comcast server issue because I get this truncation whether
using an email client or retrieving mail direct from the server. If you
figure it out, let me know. :-)

Jim, WS6X