K2 #3766, a kit I bought a few years ago and let sit on the shelf for a while - I'm finally threatening to finish it.

All has gone well up to the "VFO Linearization" step in Alignment where the CAL PLL menu item is supposed to be run. I've followed the instructions to the letter, but when I go through the menu, select CAL PLL and hold the "EDIT" key to start the linearization sequence.... nothing. A 12099 kHz frequency is displayed, but does not change. There are no "d"s displayed to indicate stored data points. Nothing happens.
MCM firmware is 2.03.  IOC firmware is 1.07

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Bob
K4ERR