Just wanted to post this but I had 2.16 installed for a bit and found that while in SSB I would often loose audio while transmitting. I had to switch back into RX then into TX to get audio to work again. This could be either in or out of TX test mode. I then downgraded to current production release of 2.02 and the bug went away. I then installed Beta 2.20 and it looks like it has been fixed.

So if you are running 2.16 now, you may want to upgrade or downgrade.

73 de Lee
WW2DX