On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:13:57 -0400, Doug KR2Q wrote:

>I'm curious about Open Office.  Is anyone using it?  Comments?  Please
>reply directly to me.
>
>Thanks,
>de Doug KR2Q

Yes, I use OO for windows, mostly the spreadsheet. The only thing I
don't like is that it takes a minute or two for big (2 MB for me)
spreadsheets to start up. It will read xls spreadsheets (and also make
them if you don't try to do be too clever with your formulas). Also,
xls and OO macros are not compatible; you will have to recode them for
your existing sheets. But the price is right. I like it.

73,
Drew
AF2Z